samedi 6 juin 2009

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome

Bonjour tout le monde !
Je me sens très créative en ce moment, et j'espère que ça va durer, alors je me suis dit qu'il fallait bien un blog pour montrer tout ça. Donc, vous verrez ici tout ce que je fais de mes dix doigts : couture, broderie, perles à repasser, et cætera. Les thèmes sont variés : en ce moment c'est plutôt geek, mais je reste hippie avant tout, alors tout se mélange pour former un univers... spécial !
J'espère que ça va vous plaire, et bonne visite !

Hi everybody!
I am in a creative mood these times, and I hope it will last for some time, so I thought I'd need a blog to show my creations. You'll find all my crafts here : sewing, embroidery, Hama beads, etc. with various theme: rather geeky at the moment, but I'm basically a hippie, and it all melts to create a quite special universe !
I hope you'll like it. Enjoy !
PS: native English speakers, please correct any mistakes.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi, its Jelibe.. I read your introduction on Sprite stitch and I though I just had to come and see your blog. I've got one too. Its jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com I'm going to follow your blog. I've just bought ff4 the after years on wii and I'm enjoying it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi, I'm Sherona (blackmageheart). I also read your introduction on Sprite Stitch and thought I'd come look at your blog. I love how you have made the Thief Chocobo into a Hippie Chocobo!!
    I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    RépondreSupprimer